Diwali is a core festival of India as it is said that Diwali for kids is mandatory it tell people how be happy. Children are asked to celebrate it happily also, it is celebrated in schools. Children are asked to write 10 lines on Diwali in English or in Hindi. There are competition of writing essays or speeches in your schools and even paragraph writings take place too, which states that Diwali is one of major festival and it is important that student must know about what sort of festivals are celebrated in India and what is cultural background of this nation to maintain its unity and integrity where in.
First Let us Jump On Importance of Diwali & Why Do we celebrate.
Why we Celebrate Diwali & its Importance
In classes and in schools these kind of festivals always play a major role. As young children and kids are supposed to fulfill the rejoice of this festival in a proper manner and to maintain its authenticity. It is seen at times that people forget that our culture depicts our nationhood and therefore these things are not meant to be ignores this is our Sanskrit that we have to carry on with. And should respect whatever the culture teaches us. It is therefore celebrated in schools always.
10 lines on Diwali in English for Young Kids
With regard to the competitions held for students they are ask to give speech on Diwali for school competitions and celebrations. Diwali is a Hindu festival people often ask for writing essay on Diwali in Marathi and Diwali being most prominent is given as the my favorite festival heading by most of the students. It is therefore noticed that people take active participation in this and are rejoiced with the same as well. As these kind of festivals cheer everyone out and love the way it is celebrated. Also, parents often help children to write 10 lines on Diwali in English for young kids as they are supposed to present these lines in schools as well.
- The significance behind the lighting of lamps during the Diwali festival is the triumph of goodness over evils.
- Instead of burning the pollution causing fire crackers, we should celebrate Diwali in an environment friendly way by lighting oil lamps, distribution sweets, visiting family and friends, etc.
- Diwali is celebrated across the length and breadth of India and Nepal.
- The festival of Diwali generally falls in the month of October or November, and lasts for five days.
- Diwali is also known as “Festival of Light” because, people decorate homes and roads with large number of small oil lamps at night.
- On This Day , All People Enjoy The Firework At Night.
- On This Festival, People light Diyas and Welcome goddess Laxmi (Wealth God)
- People usually Prays to God and take Blessing from Elders.
- People Decorate Their Homes With Lamps & Candles.
- People Serve Sweets To Their Friends & Relatives.
Ten lines on Diwali in English for School class
Students often write Diwali essay in order to get the best award for writing 10 lines on Diwali in English for school class. It is seen that student surf for Diwali essay in 200 words or Diwali essay in 500 words in order to achieve the set word limit for competition. People love getting indulge in diya and rangoli making activities and very often love the way they decorate it which states that even after being modern we do not leave our roots an love the way we react to each and every overwhelming festival. This festival brings joy and respect to the tradition all over the country this is one of India’s vibrant festival which is obviously on the basis of a story on one of our mighty GOD Rama.
- On This Day , Lord RAMA Come To Ayodhya After 14 Years.
- The Ayodhya People Lighting Up The Houses With Candles & Lamps.
- This Festival is Symbolize as victory over darkness and evils.
- Hindu religion is major caste that celebrate this festival.
- People often buy new jewelry as a good luck.
- In India, it is one of famous and widely celebrated festival.
- Schools and colleges have Diwali vacation, specially dedicate towards this festival.
- It is said that in this festival, shopping and travelling is best running business over this time.
- 2019 is said to best season for all retailer, as major shopping takes place this year.
- All People Wear New Dresses On This Festival.
10 lines on Diwali in English for class 5
Students ask for 10 lines on Diwali in English for class 5 as it is a class where Diwali competition poem recitations take place. People also search for Diwali essay in English for class 4 as well. Because these primary classes have a gradual impact of festivals and perform various small fancy dress competitions relatively. This is kind of answer to the question that how do you celebrate Diwali.
- Diwali Is The Very Famous Festival In India.
- People Serve Sweets To Their Friends & Relatives.
- Diwali Is Also Called ‘ Festival Of Light ‘.
- The People Of Ayodhya Celebrated this Festival on Lord Rama return from exile.
- Preparation for this festival takes place a month ago in most of Indian Houses.
- Music and Get together for friends and relative is common practice done by Indian.
- It is said, this Festival is also symbolize of Lord Rama killing Evil Ravana.
- Praying, visiting temple is common practice.
- Some people also arrange for reading Ramayana at their House.
- Spreading Good Knowledge Through Bhajan is also done on this Festival.
10 lines on Diwali in English for class 1,2
Diwali essay for second class in English is also given to often cause small children are required to make themselves prepare about what kind of festival they are celebrating so they often write lines 10 lines on Diwali in English for class 1,2 which states there small contributions to the festivals we are celebrating. Diwali short note is also seen as a result of this and small children speak and write short notes on Diwali too. And this is quite obvious that people do take this festival as India’s pride.
- Diwali is also marked and said as Deepavali.
- Deepavali Means Diya & avali means rows of Diya.
- Deepavali or Diwali is five day season festival, which began with Dhanteras.
- Dhanteras is Hindu religious day, on which people Buy gold, silver or any ornament.
- Buy Jewelry or Ornament is said to Good luck for living as per Hindu religions belief.
- This Diwali Festival is Celebrated by Both Hindu & Non Hindu Caste.
- Praying for Well being and bringing prosperity in lives is main motive behind this festival.
- Rangoli decoration is very popular on Diwali which is made with colored powder, flour and sand and considered as very auspicious for the occasion.
- Sikh Religion also celebrate this festival as their Sikh Guru, Hargobindji were released from Prison on same day.
- Diwali is one of most anticipated festival, wherein people start with New Beginning like opening New Business or sharing franchise or any new activity.
10 lines on Diwali in English for class 4
In order to write 10 lines on Diwali in English for class 4 people often search for Diwali short notes in order to write it and then Diwali essay in English 100 words. 10 lines on Diwali in English are also noted for the same because it is seen that Diwali is a festival celebrated in schools as well.
- On Diwali Occasion, people takes break and visit their relative for wishing and praying.
- With help of Internet, people often share their Diwali Selfies on Social Networks.
- People who are unable to meet each other, often surprise each with Video calls or Video Messages.
- Some Celebrity often celebrate this festival with Soldiers and Martyr’s Family.
- Many Hindu Communities Belief as their New Year on Diwali occasion.
- First Day of Diwali is said to be Dhanteras, whereas second day is known as Narak Chaturdashi or also referred as Choti Diwali.
- Third Day of this Festival is also called Diwali (Main Day), wherein people worship Lord Ganesha & Lord Lakshmi.
- This is the day when the real festivity of the day is witnessed across the country when all homes are illuminated by clay lamps and electronic lights and children indulge themselves in fireworks activities.
- Firework and bursting cracker symbolize this festival.
- Diwali is celebrated on occasion of victory of goodness over badness.
Essays or Speeches in your Schools
Essays or speeches in your schools might be a common scenario as of now because this festival is now celebrated worldwide. To find best sentences for Diwali it is required that it should be in a proper order and manner. People often search for 5 lines on Diwali in English as well. To write few lines on Diwali in Hindi people do surfing to compete with that and share there blessings too.
Diwali is one of the main festivals of Hindus. The preparation for Diwali celebration begins weeks before the festival. People begin with the preparations by cleaning their houses and shops. Every nook and corner of the houses, shops and offices is cleaned before Diwali. These are then decorated with lights, lamps, flowers and other decorative items.
People shop for new clothes, home decor items and gifts for their loved ones on this festival. The markets are flooded with variety of gift items and sweets around this time. It is a good time for the businessmen. It is also a good time to bond with our near and dear ones. People visit each other around this time and exchange gifts as a part of the celebration.
On the day of Diwali, people light up their houses with diyas, candles and lights. They also make rangoli and decorate their houses with flowers. The ritual of worshipping Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesha is followed in every Hindu household on the occasion of Diwali. It is said that this brings in prosperity and good luck.
Also known as the festival of lights, Diwali is all about worshiping the deities, burning crackers, having sweets and making merry with the loved ones. It is considered to be one of the most auspicious days in the Hindu calendar.
Diwali Essay for 2nd class in English
It is seen that in schools Diwali essay for 2nd class in English are requested too. Students are ask to write 10 lines on Diwali in English for class 3 and to prefer there national language that is Hindi. To use Hindi so as to present our culture and significance of the same. it is often seen that students take active participation in such essay writing competition and are going a way too much to ascertain actual knowledge of the festival. It is not just restricted to class 2 or 3 but to each and every student taking part in it and every school student.
Diwali celebration begins with the cleaning of the houses and work places. From washing curtains to cleaning the fans, from cleaning every corner of the house to discarding the useless old stuff – Diwali is the time for a thorough cleaning of the houses as well as work places. Many cleaning agencies offer special discounts and offers around Diwali and make good business.
People also shop for various home decor items to redecorate their places. The houses are decorated with diyas, lights, lanterns, candles, flowers, drapes and many other decorative items.
Fire crackers are also burnt as a part of Diwali celebrations. Large numbers of crackers are burnt on this day each year. While it offers momentary pleasure, its repercussions are extremely harmful. It adds to air, noise and land pollution. Many people suffer due to the pollution caused.
Diwali without fire crackers would be much more beautiful. The newer generations must be sensitized about the harmful effects of burning crackers and should be encouraged to celebrate this festival without fireworks.
Ten Lines On Diwali In English For Children
It is often seen that 10 lines on Diwali in English for children are never too easy to write nor too difficult as we always know what our culture is and how to preserve it. Why we celebrate Diwali is the most important and interesting story so far, it is basically a occasion that celebrates victory over evil and after coming of the same. this festival information is also find in English and helps students with the same so that they can easily identify there nature and culture and be clear about what sort of things they should involve or ignore rather.
- Diwali is Common Festival celebrate all over Indian States.
- Not only India, Countries like Myanmar, Mauritius, Thailand, USA, Nepal, Lankan also celebrate this festival.
- First Day Symbolizes as Wealth Day i.e. Dhanteras.
- Second Day Symbolizes as Praying to ancestor’s Defied souls.
- Third Day Symbolizes as Diwali for praying lord Lakshmi & Lord Ganesha.
- Forth Day Symbolizes as Govardhan Pooja, wherein people pray to Lord Krishna for Well being & Blessing.
- Fifth and Last Day Symbolize as Bhai Dooj, where in Sister’s Prays for Brother happiness and happy life.
- Bhai Dooj is said be Maharashtra’s people Festival, but major Hindu Community do also follows it.
- After Diwali, Some community follows New Year activity like meeting relatives and sharing sweets with each other.
- Most Schools and Education academy declare vacation and assign Diwali projects to students.
Short Essay Of Diwali For Kids
Short and easy essay are also available on social media or internet explorer and many ideas can be ascertained from that. How do we celebrate Diwali essay are also available on internet which clear facts about the festival and further things. As history of Diwali is not something mysterious but interesting on the other part it is lovable journey of Rama after victory over all bad evils of society ad culture which explores it In a different but interesting manner.
Diwali falls sometime between the mid of October and mid of November. It is one of the main festivals of Hindus. The festival is celebrated for different reasons in different parts of India. A number of rituals form a part of the Diwali celebrations. Illuminating houses with diyas and candles and worshiping Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are among the main rituals.
Diwali essay in English 200 words
Diwali essay in English 200 words is never a set target but schools set these sort of targets for the students so that they could rely on it. In order ascertain right information in a correct manner about Diwali festival people often search for it and do the rest of things too. They send blessings via emails and sent best messages for Diwali to there relatives and many other people and send wishes greeting them for the same. and exchange sweets which replicates there purity towards each other in a admired manner.
Diwali is the most significant Hindu festival celebrated all over the India in the autumn season every year. The spiritual significance of this festival indicates the victory of light over darkness. It is a five days long festival celebrated by the people with huge preparations and rituals. It falls every year in the month of October or November. Many days ago of the festival, people start cleaning, renovating and decorating their homes and offices. They purchase new dresses, decorative things like diyas, lamps, candles, puja materials, statue of God and Goddess and eating things especially for Diwali.
People do worship of God Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi for getting wealth and prosperity in their life. They perform puja on main Diwali with lots of rituals. After puja, they get involved in the fireworks activities and then distribute gifts to each other among neighbors, family members, friends, offices, etc. People celebrate Dhanteras on first day, Naraka Chaturdasi on second day, Diwali on third day, Diwali Padva (Govardhan Puja) on fourth day, and Bhai Dooj on fifth day of the festival. It becomes official holiday in many countries on the day of festival.
Essay Source : – https://www.indiacelebrating.com/essay/diwali-essay/
- Diwali Lines for kids
- 10 lines on Diwali in English
- Significance & Importance of Diwali
- Essays or Speeches in Schools
- Paragraph Lines for Young Students/Kids
With the above, we like to wrap up the article for Ten Lines on Diwali In English, We hope you must have enjoyed to some known and unknown facts lines of Diwali. Tell us your preparation Essays & Speeches for Diwali and share how you going to celebrate this Diwali. Do comment and post this article with your friends and relatives.